When you are looking for a flavorful but simple meal you have to try this amazing recipe for Sriracha Lime Edamame. This is a very easy recipe and is a great easy dinner for those nights that you just don’t want to cook.
I personally love to buy the edamame steam packs from Costco. They are easy to cook and are a great way to watch your serving sizes.
- 1 edamame steam pack 9 ounces edamame in pods
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 lime
- Steam edamame following directions
- While edamame is steaming mix sriracha, sesame oil, soy sauce, and the juice from a 1/4 slice of lime
- Toss edamame with sauce and serve with 1/4 slice of lime
Amount Per Serving
[conversation_embed fbsrc=”https://www.facebook.com/PepperScraps/posts/10153337948634441″ twsrc=”https://twitter.com/unicornbeauty/status/605041470438027265″ gpsrc=”https://plus.google.com/u/0/+PepperFerguson/posts/1f9GXjZV1ks”]