My 2nd edition of Super Sunday Surfing. These are some of the great posts I have seen this week. Have you seen anything great this week please share with me!
- I Wasn’t Planning To Write This Post – This nearly brought tears to my eyes. BooMama shares about the new CD by Steven Curtis Chapman, Beauty will Rise.
- God’s Powerful Word – A great story of how a child can share the love of God if you teach them.
- Lego Challenge – Help your child when he needs some inspiration to play.
- Freezer Tips – We got our freezer up and running and I have been wanting to fill it up. These are some great tips to have on hand!
- Librarians please avert your eyes – Great tutorial on make a wreath with paper. I have so many ideas for this. I could make holiday themed ones with wrapping paper or scrapbook paper. I could make them for shower gifts. I love the black and white of the novel, I will have to this for my house!!
- Scheduling Chores – I bookmarked Connie’s system because I’m so visual I think her chore system would work great for me.
Do you have any posts that you loved this last week? Do you post your faves on your blog? If you are interested in joining me with Super Sunday Surfing leave a comment!