SSS is back and this is the first one of the year! These are some of my favorite posts that I have found as I surfed this week.
- DIY Fabric Poms – I know I can use this project for something. Oh, maybe for my ornaments next year!
- Coin purse Keychains – Did I mention I got a tiny sewing machine for christmas. I’m so wanting to use it and this is an awesome idea!
- In the Lane the Snow is Glistening – I keep the snow scene up above our fireplace through winter, just de-Christmasfy it. I love the houses and colors in hers you could keep this up all winter too!
- Reuse Those Christmas Cards – I love, love this idea. I’m going to find a basket this weekend and we will probably try and do this.
- 5 Marriage Resolution for the New Year – It’s not too late to make some resolutions and these are some good ones!
- Fresh Year Fresh Start – I will be following this series how about you?