SSS is a fun little post that I do each Sunday where I share some of my favorite finds of the week. These are some of my favorite posts that I have found as I surfed this week.
- Fresh Year, Fresh Start; Establishing a Consistent Quiet Time – This is a great post for Mom’s struggling with having a consistent quiet time.
- Do you value your To-Do List or your Family – I try to take time to stop and just enjoy my children and sometimes my housework or my to-do list gets neglected but this is a look at why sometimes that is just okay.
- Laundry Day – Enjoying her children and sharing it with everyone. This is what life is all about in mommyhood.
- Free Envelope Template and Tutorial – Okay everyone is talking about Dave Ramsey and his envelope system. I would highly recommend you looking at his stuff if you haven’t before. But Kelleigh has oned up his envelope system by making it cute. I downloaded the template just for my everyday use too!! So wonderful!
- I am officially an idiot – If you want a good laugh I recommend this post. And don’t worry Emily this is totally something I would do!