I’ve been seeing a lot of bloggers sharing their favorite links during the weekends. So I thought I may start a meme to celebrate these great finds we come upon during the week. If you would be interested in joining this meme leave me a comment and next week I may add a Mr. Linky to the bottom of my post.
On to my great finds this week:
- Cold Lima Beans & Starving Children (or, A Strategy for Getting Kids to Eat) – I’m sure you have noticed with my few picky eater posts that I am in the midst of the food battle with Zane. I thought this was great advice from Paula and will be trying it.
- 100+ Lists To Help You Become a Better Blogger – I’ll admit I have not gotten a chance to read through this whole list but what a great resource!
- Blog Tip Sharing Project Redux: Blog Promotion – If you haven’t noticed I have taken a few breaks from blogging due to the fact that I have been having babies. LOL I am following Jennifer’s posts because it’s been really helpful review on the changes that have been happening while I have been out of the blogosphere. But a huge resource for those just starting out blogging too.
- Organizing: Create Cubbies With Paint Cans – I love this idea over at Blissfully Domestic. What a lovely way to organize letters and papers.
- Whitney’s Wannabe Antique Cake Stand – Learn how to make a “cake stand” out of hat box lids and candle sticks. I love this idea. And Whitney’s instructions are so easy to follow! I want to do this!!
I know that I posted this pretty late on Sunday, This Sunday was busier than usual. I went to church and helped out for a second service in the children’s area and we stayed to eat lunch at church. And we had some family time today, too.
Again if you would be interested in posting your great blog finds and linking up leave me a comment and next week you can find a Mr. Linky here.