Okay sorry I missed last week – I hurt my finger this week and typing is a bit of a chore, so blogging has been hard. But I still wanted to share these great links with you!
Let’s start link hopping!
Blogging & Social Media
- 10 Plugins to Help Spring Clean Your WordPress Blog – Don’t forget to include your blog on your spring cleaning list!
- How to Work at Home When Your Life Is a Complete Madhouse – Are you a professional blogger, do you juggle kids and blogging? Then you have to read this article!
- 20 Days to a High-Quality, Highly-Engaged Twitter Following (in just 20 minutes a day) – Wait your not on twitter yet!? Okay this is the perfect article for you it will get you going on twitter in 20 days!
- Anatomy of an Effective Blog Post | Michael Hyatt – A great basics to blog posts. Just starting out or just want to review the best structure for a post check this out.
- The greatest danger bloggers face. – What is the biggest danger a blogger faces?
- What 23 Bloggers WISH They Could Blog About – Great interview with some great women bloggers asking them what they wish they could really talk about on their blogs.
Health & Food
- Got milk? You’ve got options! – A great breakdown all about milk. Learn more about Organic, Raw, Almond, Rice, Soy and more.
- Popcorn has more antioxidants than fruit – I’m a huge popcorn lover. And now I can definitely count it as a healthy snack. One of my favorite tools is my Microwave Popcorn Popper (aff link). Love it!
- Instead of Saying “I Don’t Have Time,” Say “It’s Not a Priority” – Do you catch yourself always saying you wished you had more time or if I had the time I would do that. Read this article and really think about it the next time your about to say: I don’t have time.
- Best Procrastination Tip Ever– Stop and read this now! Don’t put it off for later!