Okay sorry I missed last week – I hurt my finger this week and typing is a bit of a chore, so blogging has been hard. But I still wanted to share these great links with you!
Let’s start link hopping!
Blogging & Social Media
- The New Google Plus Interface – Have you seen the new look of Google+? Learn more about how you can customize it in this article.
- 14 Ways to Build Strategic Relationships With the Who’s Who of Social Media – Learn how to grow a relationship with a big name online.
- 15 Ways to Write Tight – 15 quick and easy tips to make sure you keep your posts short and sweet!
- Crazy Talk: The Do-What-You-Love Guide – Interested in blogging? Start small and keep building.
- How Doctor Who Can Help You Craft a Timelessly Engaging Marketing Message– Love this analogy!!
Health & Food
- When Idealism Gets in the Way – Does negativity seem to weigh you down? Do you always see what you are doing wrong? Kat shares how she is looking at the good things she is doing to keep her family healthy.
- 10 Minute Bread Bowls – These are cute! And a great way to get a few carbs and make it fun at the same time!
- 26 Workout Songs to Keep You Going – Rock your workout!
- DIY: May Day Baskets – May first is coming up do you have baskets ready yet? If not check out these cuties!
- Photo 101 – Composition – I love this article – Natalie shares the basics of how to line up your photos to make them more interesting. If you camera has the option to have a grid on your screen try this out!