SSS is a fun little post that I do each Sunday where I share some of my favorite finds of the week. These are some of my favorite posts that I have found as I surfed this week. I know last week I was naughty and missed my weekly post. I have been so busy with my business and work and the boyz I just have not had any chance to do my blog surfing.
- Craft Spaces: Rachel Hobson – Speaking of being too busy. This just depresses me! LOL She’s so organized! I really need to get ontop of getting my scrapbook craft area organized!! And beautified.
- Sunday’s Quote: My Wish for You – This is a beautiful quote and I may use it for one of my printable freebies this month. Go wish her a happy anniversary while your visiting!
- How to ease the pressure of blogging – I needed this article this week. I have been feeling like I’m neglecting my blog but if I was putting up lots of content right now it would not be of the highest quality as I am working so much on everything else in my life.
- Love Everyday Wreath Tutorial – I must have an addiction to wreaths right now because I think the is the third or forth one that I have bookmarked. LOL
- tutorial: heart, flower & rain cloud felt fridge magnets – These would be so cute for valentines!
- seeing shadows – I think I may make my new ipod a little cozy. Sooo cute!
Don’t forget all this February I will be posting free printables! Everything from valentines, stationary to mommy calling cards. If you don’t want to miss out make sure that you subscribe to my blog. 🙂