Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope this day is filled with love, joy and tons of special time with your loved ones! This is the Valentine’s Day version of SSS. Find tons of links to some of my favorite valentine’s posts from this week!
- Lace Tea Lights – Found via One Pretty Thing this is a great tutorial on making a pretty little tea light for a friend or maybe just for you.
- My Last Minute Valentine’s Jars – Another find from One Pretty Thing! I’m going to start saving up my jars. What even a great idea for a quick b-day present or christmas or maybe for May Day! I always love giving my neighbors little things now and again and this is a great idea!
- V-day Sweet Schwarzwalder Kirschtorte – Okay I want a real Black Forest Cake, it sounds so yummy!!
- Bakerella – You have to take a look at Bakerella’s awesome vintage valentine cookies!! So, so cute!!
- Valentine’s Day Door Hanger – I’m so mad I didn’t see these earlier. I (actually my hubby) just took down my winter wreath. So my door looks so blank, this would have been perfect!
- Valentine Candy Cones – What a great idea. Again I could use this for all kinds of things. Maybe I will do it for St Patricks day!!
And for all of you out there who hate Valentine’s Day:
What have been some of your Super Surfing Valentine finds this week??
Oh and I can’t forget, one last Valentine’s Day Freebie!!
Check out some of the other freebies from earlier this month and don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out on the upcoming freebies the rest of this month!! Some great items like mommy cards, Chinese New Year (Happy Chinese New Year, I will post that freebie tomorrow!), and more!!!