Every sunday I share with you some of my favorite posts from my week of surfing.
If you would like to join in it’s not that hard at all:
1. Pick anywhere from 3-10 of your favorite posts that you read this week. Link them up in your post.
2. Link to Pepper Scraps with this button:
3. Leave the link to your post in the comments. (If I get enough people involved I will add a Linky Tool.)
And here is my list this week:
- The Kind of Mom I Want to Be – I have really been struggling with the fact that I keep hounding on myself to be the perfect mom and I know it’s just not possible. I am going to be doing a new series about this called Confessions of a Mom. I hope that you will stay tuned for that.
- Empowering Youth – Learn some great basics on growing your child’s self esteem. I especially have to agree that you need to work on your own self esteem to help your child learn from your example.
- Make Shaped Rubberband Soap – Have I told you about these cute little rubberbands that have become an obsession of mine! And look now I could do something crafty with them!!
- Meal Plan: Theme Nights Rock! – Thanks for the reminder that I need to make a meal plan and thanks for the great idea as sandwich night!!!
Now it’s your turn to share some of your favorite posts of the week. Write a quick blurb on your blog about a great post you found this week and link up!