This is such a quick and easy meal – plus it would be an awesome one to add to your freezer for those crazy days. You can quickly make up a couple batches place them in Handi Foil’s awesome containers with lids and toss them in the freezer for days you don’t want to cook.
This is such an awesome recipe that both my boys enjoyed it! Even crazy picky Zane, it did take about 15 minutes to get him to try it, but that child just is not a meat eater (my husband is baffled by this). But after he ate it he gobbled the rest down. So I promise this is a very kid friendly recipe!
- 1 pound ground beef 93% Lean, 7% Fat
- 1/2 cup terriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup panko
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 green onions chopped
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Mix the meat, 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, panko, and egg.
- Shape meat into a log and place into pan
- Pour 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce over meatloaf
- Cook for 1 hour
- Cut loaf into 6 slices and sprinkle with green onions
Crock Pot Directions:
- Place meatloaf in crock pot
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours, or on low for 6-7.
Servings: 6 | Calories: 168 | Fat: 7 | Carbohydrate: 7 | Protein: 18
This post was sponsored by Handi Foil, all opinions are my own.