As I sit here and contemplate the next month, that is going to be so full of things to do. I realized I need to make sure I do the one thing that is the most important thing. Be thankful. Be thankful for little things and big things and silly things.
This month I am going to post 25 things I am thankful for every Thursday. And who knows some weeks I may post more than 25 things. But if I at least post 25 things each week this month I will have a list of 100 things I am thankful at the end.
Do you want to take this challenge with me? If you comment here with your thankful post I will link to you at the bottom of my posts.
The things I’m thankful for this week are the Big Things in Life:
- Being loved by God
- That I feel loved
- A love letter from God, the Bible
- Being Saved
- A husband trying so hard
- Two beautiful boys
- A family that loves us and prays for us
- Good christian friends
- Little blessings
- A wonderful church only a few blocks away
- For a church family that cares
- Being employed
- For a nice home
- For the good food we eat
- Clean water
- Having very little debt
- Having our health
- For our freedom and the men who fight for it
- For being blessed with creativity
- Having wonderful memories
- Having a car I love
- My mother’s health is holding steady
- Being able to be thankful
What are you thankful for?