Since I only got three comments on my contest I have decided to be super generous to the people who were interested and I am going to give all three a free design.
Winners are Sarah S, kristin, and Jenny. I will be emailing you!
The sale is still going so if you wish to purchase a personalized design for yourself please let me know. Here is some more info on the sale:
I will create a personalized design for your Christmas photo cards for $2. I am in need for a little extra money for my family for Christmas so I’m up for hire on designs.
I know you can get those generic prepackaged designs from a lot of companies, but please consider supporting a mom in need. You will get a card no one else will have and will be unique just for you and your family for only $2.
You can print them at Vista Prints, Shutterfly, or even at Costco for pretty inexpensive. And depending where you usually get your photo cards out you may save money this way!
- Let me know if there is anything special you want on your card (colors, etc.)
- Send me your photos
- Give me the info you would like to share (Name, quote, greeting)
- Tell me what size you need
I will …
- Edit the photos
- Create a unique design just for you!
- Do one revision for free after the rough draft
- Send you the file in jpg format
Other great uses for these:
- Email the cards to your friends and save yourself printing and a stamp
- Post them on facebook for your faebook friends
- Post them on your blog for your readers