Tillamook is a local dairy that I love to support and here is one of the reasons why! Right now they are running a contest where you can win a backpack but on top of that every entry they are donating $10 to Feeding America!
All you have to do is run over to the Tillamook Facebook page and share your favorite back to school tip on healthy eating! Or you can share a recipe. That gives you one entry but also donates $10! You have till Sept 14th to enter your ideas, recipes, and tricks!
Here is one of the recipes I will be sharing:
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 3 Tillamook Light Yogurt Cups Marionberry
- 12 tablespoons Light Tillamook Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries
- 6 packets sweetner
- 6 disposable cups
- press and seal plastic wrap
- Place a 1/4 cup oats, 1/2 yogurt, 2 tablespoon sour cream, 1 sweetner and1/4 fruit in each cup
- Mix and make sure all the oats are covered in yogurt
- Cover with press and seal plastic wrap
- Label if you wish with a sharpy
- Place in fridge at least overnight
- Can stay in fridge for 2-3 days
Servings: 6 | Calories: 193 | Fat: 4 | Carbohydrate: 33 | Fiber: 4 | Protein: 9
Coupon for You!
Tillamook has given me an exclusive 15% off coupon code just for you: BACKTOSCHOOL is valid now until September 14th. The discount applies to your total purchase!
[box]This post was sponsored by Tillamook Cheese, opinions are all my own![/box]