There are days that menu planning is just a struggle. I don’t want to do it, I procrastinate and get distracted easily. But I know I have to do it!
I think part of it is that I actually gained weight last week, part of it was me but part of it was others bringing things into the house that I try not to keep on hand. Oh those yogurt covered pretzels my MIL bought for my boys, those were a terrible weakness for me. Sigh. So there will be a talk about not bringing treats into the house to keep on hand.
I am proud that I got all my goals accomplished this week! I’m going to try and do it again this week and if I do good I will be upping my workouts and logging calories.
What are your goals this week?
Goals this week:
- Workout 4x this week
- Log Every Calorie for at least 3 days
Goals last week:
Workout 3x this week Log Every Calorie for at least 3 days Menu Plan Second Healthy Mom = Healthy Family Hangout!
- Monday: Easy Grilled Asparagus Frittata
- Tuesday: Buffalo Cauliflower
- Wednesday: Squash N Cheese (Recipe Coming Soon! Make sure and not miss it!)
- Thursday: Light Jamba Juice with Protein
- Friday: Walking Lunch
- Saturday: Premade Salad
- Sunday: Eat Out
- Tuesday: Peanut Butter Kabobs (Recipe Coming Soon! Make sure and not miss it!)
- Wednesday: Sweet Potato Frittata
- Thursday: Montreal Meatballs
- Friday: Daddy Brings Dinner Home
- Saturday: Left over Meatballs
- Sunday: (church potluck)
Mamavation Moms: Do you menu plan?