The other evening I was chatting with a friend and she asked me what was on my bucket list. A few days later I found this post I had started writing last May as I was really starting my weight loss journey. Today I am going to add a couple items, cross off a couple items, and share it with you.
As I wait for the months to go by I decided to make a list of things I would like to do when I have lost weight. Some of these may just be after a little weight some of these may be after a lot of weight loss. But either way I thought they may be good motivators.
Buy an outfit in the store at Old Navy
- Buy an outfit at H & M
- Take a photography class by myself
- Buy a whole new wardrobe
- Go horseback riding again
- Go to Europe
- Try doing Couch to 5K
- Get a pair of tall boots
- Get a tattoo when I loose 100lbs
- Have new family photos done
- Take the boys to Disneyland
- Take the boys to Disney World
- Go to Hawaii for the first time
Walk to church every weekend
- Try taking a dance class with TJ
Take the boys to the play area by myself
- Add park trips for the boys every week in the summer!
Walk boys to Bible Study every day
- Find 5 healthy meals the boys will eat
- Walk Zane to school
- Find someone to go walking with and not worry about holding them back
Have a list of friends on MFP to cheer me on Go shopping with my friends at the same store
- Share clothes with a friend
What’s on your “bucket list”? What’s on your weight loss goal list?