This week I had a fill at the beginning of the week, which means that I was on liquids and purees for most of the week. So this week I will only be sharing a few recipes.
I hope you are enjoying these meal plans and enjoying this series. My hope is to help you with your meal planning and inspire your families meals to be simple and healthy!
I personally am on a high protein low carb diet and am a big believer in healthy fat so do not count my fat at this time. I’m eating about 300 calories per meal so most of these recipes if you stick to the serving size are 300-350 calories per meal.
These recipes may not work for you, but take a look you may be able to modify them to your needs.
- Monday: Antipasto Frittata
- Tuesday: Strawberry Goat Cheese Open Faced Sandwich
- Wednesday: Mexican Avocado Chicken Salad
- Thursday: Skinny Buffalo Chicken Salad (edited from original recipe)
- Friday: Cannelloni Tuna Salad
- Saturday: Birthday party for Zane
- Sunday:Left Overs
- Monday: Copy Cat Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Chicken Burgers (made with beef) with Spicy Broccoli Poppers
- Tuesday: Asian Turkey Meatballs
- Wednesday: Thai Fried Quinoa with Chopped Chicken
- Thursday: Lime Chicken Tacos with Southwestern Black Bean Salad
- Friday: Ginger Beef and Vegetables
- Saturday: Ladies’ Game Night
- Sunday: Good, Easy to Make Chili
Favorite Food Pin of the Week:
Create a Cilantro Sauce and freeze to have it all year long!
What’s on your menu this week!? I would love it if you would share a favorite recipe or suggest a recipe to try for my family!
[box]There are affiliate links in this post, but opinions are my own.[/box]