Spicy Turkey Bake in the Crock Pot
0 Flares 0 Flares ×
This is a very basic but yummy crock pot meal. It may not be lovely, but it tasted great! I serve this with cauliflower rice.
- 1 1/4 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweetner of your choice
- 2-3 tablespoons Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can light coconut milk
- Brown the ground turkey, this will add extra flavor to your meal.
- Add everything, but the coconut milk into the crock pot.
- Toss everything together to cover with sauce
- Cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- 1/2 an hour before serving add the can of light coconut milk and turn heat to low
- Serve on rice or cauliflower rice
Servings: 6 | Calories: 328 | Fat: 21 | Carbohydrate: 13.5 | Fiber: 3 | Protein: 25