Baked Ricotta in Wonton Cups
You could serve these as a light appetizer or as a fun lunch. Serve them with a little marinara for dipping if you wish.
I’ve found that wonton wrappers are a great replacement for noodles in some Italian recipes. The are low calorie and quick and easy to work with.
You could fill these little cups with all kinds of things to change up this little treat. Think about using them as mini taco salad shells or use them for finger salads. There are lots of fun ways to use these cups.
- 6 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup fat free ricotta
- 1/4 cup italian blend cheese
- 2 teaspoon fresh herbs I used dill
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Take a mini cupcake pan and fill each cup with one wonton wrapper
- Bake for 5 minutes
- While wontons are baking mix ricotta, fresh herbs, salt and pepper, and italian blend cheese
- Fill each wonton wrapper with ricotta mixture and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes