We were having breakfast for dinner again, I love breakfast for dinner. But this evening I wasn’t feeling like having a lot of sweet. So I decided to go savory.
Hubby and I loved these. It would be a great way to have breakfast on the go. I would love trying to make them and then tossing them in the fridge to try zapping in the morning.
My boys liked pulling out the ingredients and eating them individually, but they don’t eat burritos or anything where the food is really mixed together.
I tried making my eggs nice and flat, but it didn’t seem to make a difference once rolled up. Try both ways if you like and see what works for you.
- 4 crepes link below
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices center cut bacon
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese 2% low fat
- Cook bacon and eggs, place aside.
- Place crepe in pan sprinkle with cheese cover to let cheese melt
- Pull off as soon as cheese is melted and add bacon and eggs and roll up tight
- Continue till you have made all 4 crepes
- Serve hot
Amount Per Serving