If you like the heat this is a fun and tasty side dish or a light lunch. This would be a great side with a simple main course like hot dogs, brats, or fried chicken and it will give the meal a whole new twist. I enjoyed this as a light lunch with a few deli meat roll ups.
I personally love Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. I am not a huge hot sauce person but there are two hot things I love – buffalo wings and wasabi. When it comes to buffalo wings I only like them saucy and bright red orange!
I was surprised to find that you could get that sauce comes in a bottle! And it’s low calorie with lots of flavor!
- 2 ounces reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2-4 tablespoons Franks hot sauce
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 ounces low fat blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix sour cream, Franks and cream cheese till smooth
- Toss Cauliflower in sour cream mixture
- Bake cauliflower in shallow dish for 15 to 20 minutes
- Sprinkle with blue cheese and serve
[box]Servings: 1 | Calories: 233 | Fat: 13 | Carbohydrate: 15 | Fiber: 3 | Protein: 9[/box]