It’s been a long time since I’ve done a Frittata Friday. Frittata’s are an amazingly easy and healthy dish, one of my favorite meals.
Broccoli is one of the vegetables my kids will eat, but only raw. I like it just slightly cooked, still crisp but a little more tender than raw.
If you love broccoli you may want to also check out my seasonal post:
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese I used mexican blend
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat broiler and place rack on top slot
- Spray oven safe pan with cooking spray heat to medium high
- Saute broccoli till slightly tender and bright green
- Beat eggs and pour over broccoli
- Cook till set about 3 minutes
- Sprinkle with cheese and place in oven
- Broil till cooked through and cheese is melted about 3 minutes
Amount Per Serving