Did you see this recipe that I photographed in my Day in the Life video? I’ve been so crazy busy doing VEDA (Video Every Day April) this month! It’s really crazy making so many videos, but I’m loving it! Have you subscribed to my Youtube Channel yet?
I love finding alternatives to traditional bread sandwiches, especially when it includes veggies. Mini sweet peppers are one of my favorite veggies. So this ended up being a great combination!
I originally came up with this idea for my Sriracha Egg Salad recipe, but thought the pepper and the Sriracha together may be over powering. But if you love flavor you should try that recipe in the peppers too! Actually you could use any of my egg salad recipes to stuff into these peppers.
- 2 eggs hardboiled
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
- 3 pickles chopped
- dash onion powder
- dash paprika
- dash garlic powder
- 3 mini sweet peppers
- Chop egg to consistency you like
- Mix in spices, pickles, greek yogurt and light mayonnaise
- Cut mini sweet peppers in half lengthwise and scrap out seeds
- Fill with egg salad
- Add another dash of paprika to the top before serving (optional)
Amount Per Serving