These beautiful dishes are another set that Lenox has sent to me: Alice Drew Collage Hummingbird Set. I really love this set, it is beautiful and durable, perfect for a mom who wants to make her meals beautiful and relaxing.
Just like the other set of dishes I reviewed on the Alice Drew Collage series these dishes are dishwasher safe. I just love that I can have something so lovely, but also so easy to take care of.
This frittata is another sweet frittata. I had some fresh sweet peaches that I needed to eat and I love using my cardamom with peaches. It is the perfect combination, which I have used for a very similar recipe: Peach & Cardamom Clafouti. This frittata is just a little easier and great for making one serving.
If you don’t have cardamom try a little cinnamon or nutmeg.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 peach
- 2 tablespoons milk I use 2%
- 1 tablespoon no calorie sweetner
- dash cardamom
- Preheat broiler, make sure shelf is in top slot
- Spray oven safe skillet with cooking spray or add oil
- Mix eggs, milk, tablespoon of sweetener, and dash of cardamom
- Pour egg mixture in pan and lay sliced peaches on top
- Cook for about 2 minutes without stirring, the edges should start to become firm like an omelet
- Take pan and place on top rack in broiler
- Broil till brown on top and cooked through, about 1-2 minutes
Amount Per Serving