Time to get back into our routine this week. Our Thanksgiving week was good, but I’m happy to get back to routine! I am also challenging myself to get back to work on my weight loss. So that means making some goals:
- Get 3 workouts in this week
- Log all my food
- Menu planning!
I’m trying to get this menu planning for one down. But I tell you it is just easier to just eat a quick snack than have to cook for one person. Yes I do feed my boys, but with the change of Daddy at school at night it is just easier to make them their simple food and not fight with them to eat.
Mini Crock Pot
I did go out and buy myself a 2 Quart Crock Pot (Similar to the 2.5 Quart Crock Pot on Amazon). I’m hoping that making my meals in a smaller slow cooker may help. So expect some fun and new crock pot recipes!
- Monday: Avocado Egg Salad
- Tuesday: Grilled Corn, Tomato, & Avocado Salad
- Wednesday: Cheesey Frittata
- Thursday: Ham, Avocado & Goat Cheese Roll Ups
- Friday: Walking Lunch
- Saturday: Tuna Melt
- Sunday: Eat Out
- Monday: Crock Pot Peach Chicken (recipe coming soon)
- Tuesday: Slow Cooker Cinnamon Pear Pork Chops
- Wednesday: Left over Pork Chops (recipe coming soon)
- Thursday: Eat Out (Carpooling)
- Friday: Eat Out (Carpooling)
- Saturday: Steak
- Sunday: (church potluck)
This Weeks Goals:
- Do 3 workouts (1 done)
- Log Calories 3 days
What’s on your menu this week!? I would love it if you would share a favorite recipe or suggest a recipe to try for my family!