Are you looking for a quick and easy meal for Halloween night? Between trying to get the kids in their costumes and keep them from running out the door at 4 o’clock the last thing I want to deal with is having to figure out a healthy dinner for them and cleaning up after dinner!
That’s one reason I was really excited to try out Handi Foil’s cupcake pans. On Halloween night I just won’t have the extra 15 minutes to scrub my muffin pan after making mini meat loaves in it. (Plus I absolutely hate scrubbing my muffin pan!)
These meat loaves are not only creepy fun but a healthy protein packed dinner. With all the sweets my boys will enjoy Halloween evening, getting protein in them is my number one goal. We usually only get a couple sweets on Halloween night, but still I want to make it a healthy evening as much as I can.
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup italian blend cheese
- 1 ounce turkey pepperoni
- 6 slices turkey pepperoni
- 6 olive slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix ground hamburger, egg, panko, 1 ounce pepperoni and 1/2 the spaghetti sauce.
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Top with cheese, 1 pepperoni each meatloaf, and one sliced olive.
- Put back in oven for an additional 5 minutes to melt cheese.
[box]Servings: 6 | Calories: 185 | Fat: 9 | Carbohydrate: 6 | Fiber: 0 | Protein: 23[/box]
[box]This post was sponsored by Handi Foil, all opinions are my own.[/box]