Last week, hubby got to go out crabbing with his brother and brought home 4 nice big crabs for us. Now I have never really torn a whole crab apart, but it actually wasn’t too hard. I got a good amount of yummy buttery meat and we were able to share some of the crab with family.
Open Faced Crab Melt
- 1/2 cup crab meat cooked
- 2 tbsp sweet pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp light mayo
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 slice bread (I used killer dave’s light bread 65 cal)
- 1 slice 2% white american cheese
- Mix crab, peppers, yogurt, mayo, and lemon rind.
- Place mixture on bread, top with slice of cheese.
- Toast in toaster oven.
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded” border=”full” icon=”none”]Servings: 1 | Calories: 279 | Fat: 10 | Carbohydrate: 20 | Fiber: 3 | Protein: 30[/box]