This post is sponsored by Handi Foil. I received a free sample of the product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.
Halloween is over. We made it! If you are like me you are ready for a treat that is not candy. Did you carve your pumpkins on halloween? Do you have some pumpkin seeds ready to be roasted?
I have a recipe for you, these turned out amazing. My neighbors got to taste test for me and started begging me for the recipe. These are the best pumpkin seeds I have had!’
I used my Handi Foil pans that I received from partnering up with them for the holiday season. I would really recommend using their pans for roasting pumpkin seeds. You can use tin foil but I find when you try to stir the pumpkin seeds tin foil tends to tear.
With Handi Foil I made my seeds, quickly rinsed and recycled my pan afterwards. Easy, convenient and earth friendly.
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee I used Starbucks Via
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 2 teaspoons no calorie sweetener I used Truvia
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
– You have 1 ingredient in your Pantry. –
- Preheat oven to 300F
- Rinse pumpkin seeds, drain but don’t pat dry
- Mix in coffee, sweetener, and pumpkin spice the extra moisture on the seeds should dissolve the coffee
- Spread on ungreased cookie sheet in single layer.
- Bake about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes
- May be slightly damp/sticky still but will dry up fast as they cool.
Amount Per Serving