If you a long time reader you may remember Super Surfing Sundays. Well they are back! Every week make sure to come back and find some of my favorite reads fom the week! Or make it easy and subscribe to Pepper Scraps and either get them in your reader or in your email.
Let’s start link hopping!
Blogging & Social Media
- Creating Good Content ~ Reader Question – Jackie looks at a email from a reader that questions if blogs are just creating content for content sake and Jackie replies perfectly!
- How to Turn Your RSS Reader Into a Topic Generation Machine – Your RSS reader is your friend! This is what I use to stay caught up on my blog reading. Kristi shares how you can super-charge your reader to work with you!
- Facebook Timeline: How To Make It Work for Your Fan Page – I was so happy to find someone else who is excited about the new Facebook Timeline’s. Check out Nate’s post to learn some things you can do to work with the new update. Also check out his Pinterest board.
- How to Keep Your Inbox Empty – I needed this post and I will be spending some time really catching up on my email or I may have to “declare email bankrupt”.
- The Benefits of Working in Short Time Blocks: Part 1 – I’ve been really trying to get my life more organized and I have been using a pomodairo timer with my to do list and it has been great! Working in short time blocks works! (Part 2)
- 12 Things Highly Productive People Do Differently – Can you see what my reading theme was this week. Another great post about being productive.
- What motivates me. – Shelly is a leading blogger in the WLS world and in this post she shares what motivates her to maintain her weight loss.
- Avoid the afternoon stress-eating binge – This is a long article, but well worth the read, if you are struggling with snacking then try out some of Amanda’s tricks.
How SUPER SURFING SUNDAY Works
Now if you want you can join up on this great weekend event by sharing your own favorite posts grab a button and share your link in the comments. I may even feature your blog next week!
If you would like to join in it’s not that hard at all:
1.Write a post about your favorite blog reads this week.
2. Link to Pepper Scraps with this button:
3. Leave the link to your post in the comments.