Here is a funny thing about my meal plan that I’m going to share with you. The meal plan I share on Pepper’s Planning to Eat is actually last week’s meal plan. Basically, sometimes I don’t completely finish my plan until the very last minute. So to make sure I get a complete meal plan up I share the plan from the week before.
I thought I would share this because if you follow me on twitter or instagram you may notice I’m eating things not on this menu plan. Don’t worry you will get the recipes the following week. But this does remind me to remind you:
If you are reading this in Google Reader or an app that uses Google Reader: READ THIS NOW!
If you are a blogger I highly recommend you read that post also.
Okay now onto our weekly goals, meal plan, and question of the week!
Goals this week:
- Workout 3x
- Walk during lunch when at work
- Log every calorie 3x
Menu Plan Grocery Shop
Goals last week:
- Workout 4x this week (
2x) Log Every Calorie for at least 3 days Menu Plan
- Monday: Protein Pancakes (Recipe Coming Soon!)
- Tuesday: Easy Tuna Melt (Tuna with 1 T Light Mayo with a sprinkle of cheese on top of whole wheat bread toasted in the toaster oven)
- Wednesday: Wasabi Egg Salad
- Thursday: Light Jamba Juice with Protein
- Friday: Walking Lunch
- Saturday: Premade Salad
- Sunday: Eat Out
- Monday: Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage
- Tuesday: Baked Pepper Nachos (Recipe Coming Soon! Make sure and not miss it!)
- Wednesday: Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage (Left Overs)
- Thursday: Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage (Left Overs)
- Friday: Daddy Brings Dinner Home
- Saturday: Enchilada Chicken
- Sunday: (church potluck)
Questions of the Week:
Have you ever tried making a bento for you or your children?
Mamavation Moms: I’m excited about the Bento Talk tonight, I hope I make it, because I love making Bentos!