Pepperoni, olives, tomatoes oh my! With the house being pretty empty of food and not having a clear plan for lunch I went to my new favorite thing to make: Frittatas! Lucky for me I still had two eggs left in the fridge. I also had some olives I needed to use. Somehow I ended up with two jars of green olives, which I found while cleaning out the fridge. And then it hit me antipasto + frittata = yum!
- 2 green olives
- 9 turkey pepperoni
- 6 grape tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat broiler and place rack on top slot
- Slice olives, cut up pepperoni and cut tomatoes in half
- Mix everything together
- Spray oven safe pan
- Pour mixture into pan and cook till set, about 3 minutes
- Place pan under broiler and cook for an additional 3 minutes or until top starts to brown.
View recipe at plantoeat.com
[box type="tick" style="rounded" border="full" icon="none"]Servings: 1 | Calories: 260 | Fat: 18 | Carbohydrate: 5 | Fiber: 1 | Protein: 21[/box]