I’m still enjoying making my frittatas and this one is great for any meal of the day. Have fun and have pizza for breakfast. Or enjoy a low carb lunch. Or if you don’t want to spend much time cooking dinner this only takes about 10 minutes to make!
The little green tomatoes are not in my recipe, they were a special find. I was visiting with my neighbor by her little garden and I saw the kids were playing with green tomatoes. I picked one up as I was leaving. I knew I could do something fun with it. And it was great on my frittata pizza.
That is one fun thing about this recipe is that you can add anything to your pizza that you have in your fridge you want to use. Get creative try zucchini or grill some onions. You can even use your leftover taco meat from the night before.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce
- 8 slices turkey pepperoni 1/2 ounce minis
- 1/4 cup cheese low fat
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Preheat broiler
- Beat eggs
- Spray small oven safe pan with non-stick spray pour in eggs
- Cook on stove till set – about 3-5 minutes
- Place in broiler for 3 minutes or until top is cooked
- Spread spaghetti sauce, sprinkle with 1/2 the cheese
- Place pepperoni and sprinkle with rest of cheese
- Place under broiler for 1 minute or till cheese is melted
[box]Servings: 1 | Calories: 267 | Fat: 19 | Carbohydrate: 5 | Fiber: 0 | Protein: 28[/box]