Still fighting the morning rush and trying to find some quick and easy breakfasts. That’s when I decided to play around and make mini protein pancakes! This recipe has no flour in it and is filled with natural protein. And guess who liked it!
Yep that’s right, Zane loved these little things!
Next time I may add some of my frozen berries, bananas or even a couple chocolate chips to make them even more fun.
You could make a large batch and then freeze these pancakes to just heat up on the mornings you are on a rush. They would also be great for a breakfast on the go too!
- 1 cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% fat cottage cheese
- 2 packets sweetner
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients till smooth
- If you want a smoother pancake blend in food processor or with hand blender
- Heat pan on medium heat and spray with cooking spray
- Cook on each side about a minute a side
- Serve with fruit, yogurt, sugar free Torani syrup or low calorie syrup
Yields: 40 pancakes | Servings: 8 (5 pancakes each serving) | Calories: 53 | Fat: 2 | Carbohydrate: 4 | Fiber: 1 |Protein: 5